Monday, November 3, 2008

In Search

After work today I wandered over to Borders, because I'm craving a book to read. I haven't read a real book in ages, and I'm dying to! But I haven't had a chance to go to the library, and I have a hard time spending $15 on a book that I may or may not like. So I wandered around the store aimlessly, searching for a good cheap book, but coming up short. Maybe I can go to a library on my lunch break tomorrow. But it would have been nice to have something to read in the long lines at the polling station tomorrow morning... And guess what? I actually feel like reading fiction. It's been a while.

1 comment:

Just Julie said...

I too can't shell out the fifteen bucks for a new book, but love to read, so I've discovered the New York Public Library. It's amazing! It's like online shopping except everything's free!