Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween! A day late, but oh well. I was busy yesterday. I didn't really dress up, but if I had, I would have wanted to be this woman from an Erte painting. I did wear a wig to work, which was pretty fun. I think I look good with white hair with silver sparkles. It would have looked good with a little space suit dress like on the Jetsons, but my closet is lacking. Disappointingly, no trick-or-treaters came to my door, even though there are lots of kids that live in my building. I guess I don't blame them for not wanting to knock on strangers doors in Harlem, but I've had an unfulfilled dream since childhood to be the one who hands out tons of candy to trick-or-treating children on Halloween. I've just never lived anywhere where the kids go on Halloween. Someday. E and our roommate S and our friend J all went to the dance at the stake center, and their costumes looked pretty great:

From left: "Self-Absorbed," a girl toy soldier, and Pam from The Office.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

you gals look cute. I have a cold too and nothing seems to be helping it. I hope you feel better soon.