So the day has come at last. I handed in three copies of my final thesis this afternoon, and now I'm officially done with my Master's program! I'm in a state of denial, because I can't really believe how fast the whole year went by. And I'm kind of in shock because I always thought people with Master's degrees were super smart, and now I'm about to be one, and I don't feel that smart. Mainly, I feel tired and hungry and exhausted, because I've been up every night for the past week until 2 or 3 in the morning, and worked full days at my job. Lesson: never ever procrastinate your thesis! Then again, it's not as if I had the most boring of summers, and laid around doing nothing.
I'm not even blogging coherently right now. What I need to do is make a list. So here's what I'm going to do next:
1. Lay around.
2. Clean my room which is messier than I've ever seen it in my life. But not until I get my energy back.
3. Stop drinking Diet Coke. I'm not an addict, I swear. I've been taking it for the caffeine this week to stay awake, but it backfires, because then when I want to sleep, I can't.
4. Re-pot my plants, which are dying of neglection (that should be a word.)
5. Be nice to my sister, who has had to suffer through my craziness this past week.
6. Read books again. And magazines. And week-old newspapers.
7. Watch the Net-flix movie that is buried somewhere under my pile of a room, which I've had for about 4 weeks now.
8. Catch up on reading other people's blogs.
9. Buy groceries. I've subsisted on cheerios for a week. Thank goodness for vitamin fortified milk!
10. Do laundry. They finally hooked us up! $1 laundry on our floor, just three steps out of our door!
11. Start running again.
Ahhhhh. It feels good to be back.