Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy (Early) Graduation

You're probably thinking "What? It's not graduation time yet." And it won't be for a while, because I technically graduate next February or April or something like that, even though I'll be all done with my Master's degree in October. Anyway, I'm ready to graduate now! So when I found this little beauty at the jewelry store where I work, priced at about an eighth of what it's worth, I knew I had found my graduation present. It's been over ten years since I've worn a watch regularly--probably longer than that--so wearing one will be a new experience for me (I hope I can remember to wind it each day), but I'm so in love with it. And now I can keep my stupid cell phone turned off when I'm on the subway, and stop running its battery down.

No comments: