Sunday, June 7, 2009

Shiloh

I saw this church one time while walking around, but forgot where it was, and I've been searching for it ever since. Finally, today I found it again! It's on the corner of 131st and Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard, and the front features a really unusual tile mosaic of people's heads looking upward (towards heaven). I've kinda been looking up there myself lately. I feel kind of lost and adrift at this moment, as I search for a place to live and people to live with. I wish I could afford to live by myself, but that's the problem with New York. Everything is so overpriced. I looked at a room today in a 4-bedroom apartment just a few blocks away from me, and the room isn't much bigger than my current one, but they are asking $900 per month! That is just crazy. Sigh... However, I am praying for guidance, and I know that God does not want me to be homeless, and he will help me find something.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I am glad that you clarified the pictures on the church, I thought they looked like Jellyfish! LOL.

Good luck with the apartment hunting.