Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Dad Day

Happy Father's Day! But I have to say, my dad is the best of all. My dad plays the bassoon. It's an amazing instrument, difficult to play, and beautiful. My dad is very proud of his Heckel, and practices on it every day. He also plays the flute. I didn't inherit that musical talent, unfortunately, but I definitely appreciate it, and I am proud to have such an accomplished father. Some of his other hobbies include swimming in the pool and riding motorcycles.

My dad is also excellent at fixing cars, helping with math homework, building tree-houses, and is one of the most patient and kind people I know. He is always happy. He was a bishop for many years, too, because he is incredibly faithful and righteous. He is a quiet leader. I remember many times that people have come up to me and commented on how wonderful my father is. And I definitely agree with them. My dad is the best!

And Daddy, I know you are reading this! I love you.

No comments: