Thursday, December 13, 2012

Zipper Pouches Galore


I've been home from work today, trying to tackle items on my to-do list, but it's hard to stay focused when I have a brand new smartphone for the first time in my life.  It's like being a kid and knowing that cartoons are on TV all the time!  I have to constantly check my work email and facebook.  I'm suddenly addicted.  Plus, there are treats in the kitchen from holiday-cheer-giving friends (cookies, chocolate, stollen...) and my husband to distract me as well.  I got some dress-sewing done, and then we took a break and went to Chapel Hill to look for fountain pen cartridges and fancy soap.  Then the day was pretty much over, because it gets dark so early now!  Still, I got a few zipper pouches made.  They are fun and easy.  Tomorrow I will make even more!

No comments: