- Finish making my temple dress (this needs to be done by Tuesday.)
- Finish making a quilt for my brother and his wife.
- Make 40 small zipper pouches (gifts for my employees.)
- Buy gift cards for the FedEx guys and the mailman at work, and the cleaning people.
- Finish crocheting a blanket for my nephew.
- Make skirts for my nieces.
- Send Christmas cards out.
- Crochet hats and scarves for a few people on my gift list.
- Get a Christmas tree and decorate it.
- Make slippers with leather soles for my husband.
- Go shopping for everyone else on my list (which is long).
When I write it down it doesn't seem so bad. But I'm too tired to work on anything right now. I won't think about it today. I'll think about it tomorrow.
P.S. I can blog again because I have a hotspot!!! So excited.