Sunday, March 28, 2010

Church of the Week

On my way out of New York City about a week and a half ago, I snapped this picture out the window of the moving bus I was on. It's the latest Harlem church picture, but I do plan to take more when I get back to the city. And I mean to blog more! I thought this week in NC would be replete with leisure time for blogging and sun-bathing and grand crochet projects, but who am I kidding? I've got a wedding to plan, a man to spend time with, and (while my parents were out of town) dogs and chickens and cats to take care of. But it has been the best week! I don't want to go back to New York--in fact, there have been moments when I've forgotten about the city altogether while I've been down here--but I do have to go there to pack and move, tie up all my loose ends. I'll be there one more month, give or take a few days, and then I'll be back in the South, where my new life will begin. I wonder if I should keep the name of my blog, or change it? Or start a new blog? Hmmm... we'll see.

No comments: