Monday, August 17, 2009

A Nice Day

Best haircut ever! I've been trying to take pictures of it, but I just can't seem to capture it on camera. Oh well. Hopefully it will still look this good tomorrow after I wash it. That's always the problem... However, I'm so excited because the girl that cut my hair works for Bumble and Bumble so she gave me this product that hasn't even been released yet that is supposed to make my hair thicker. I'm going to be her guinea pig and see if it really works. And there could be no better test subject than me, because my hair is basically the same consistency it was when I was a baby: superfine. So we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, today was my birthday and I spent it just wandering around the city doing random things. I had a pedicure and an eyebrow thingy, and shopped for apartment stuff like curtains and containers. I grabbed lunch at Shake Shack, and talked on the phone a lot. It was really really hot outside, so I sweated a lot. We got our oven fixed finally, so my roommate made cupcakes. And I got my hair cut. I think it was a nice day.

1 comment:

tkangaroo said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see the haircut!