Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Handsomest Man

I know this is silly, but I just saw the most gorgeous man I have ever seen in my life! I think he even surpasses the Danish man I saw in France back in the summer of 2000, who until now I considered the handsomest man I had ever seen. This new guy was on the downtown C train, when I hopped on at 86th Street. He was sitting across from me, and was probably in his early 30s, tall but not too tall, with thick dark hair and a very short beard. The best news--he looked at me, and seemed to keep looking. But then he got up at the next stop, 81st Street, and that was the end of that. I thought for a moment about following him, but then I remembered that I am actually a sane person. What a pity.

2 comments:

tkangaroo said...

Being sane is so over-rated. You should keep a business card on you for just those moments.

Ursula said...

Being so-called sane may keep you from the most amazing experiences ever. Risk is an important part of being alive!!