Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sick

I just know I'm going to get sick now. EVERYONE at work is sick. My boss has strep throat but has come to work every single day, the lady down the hall has laryngitis, another girl had a stomach bug, Dali has a cold, and Isaacs has a fever. People have been coughing and sneezing and having headaches right and left, while all the while exchanging holiday gifts and homemade treats. It's like a minefield of germs! I have a container of Purell right next to my desk, so I'm constantly disinfecting everything, but I'm going to have to start wearing a face mask if I want to emerge unscathed. It may be too late. My head is starting to hurt right now, and I feel a little dizzy. It might just be my imagination, but... I'm taking a vitamin right now! And I'm going to drink a gallon of water today. I don't want to be sick at Christmastime!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

get u some of that Ziacam stuff. That's what I have been using this year and I have made it through so far. I can't give it to the kids but... alas...