Friday, August 22, 2008

Sommeil

I need some sleep. Every day I go to the library after work to read books and take notes for my thesis, but then I get home around 11 and do all the things I would do if I got home at 7. So I end up staying awake super late. It's wearing me down. At work, my eyes just want to close and stay that way. So I've decided that tonight I'm going to go to bed early.

Wow. Sleep deprivation... its no surprise that my blog only has about 5 readers. (Thanks, guys!) But its not just me! My coworkers are falling asleep too. Part of it might be the smooth jazz we're listening to on the radio.

Anyway, don't ever watch the movie "The Big Sleep." It makes absolutely no sense. Trust me. Even the actors said they couldn't figure out what the movie was about. I guess if you love Bogart and Bacall (I do) it might be fun to watch, but don't even try to follow the plot. Someone ought to make a sequel that explains all the things that don't work in it.

1 comment:

Lis said...

PS I love everything you ever write on your blog, even about sleep deprivation.