Sunday, July 13, 2008

Low Profile

I'm alive, though I have not been good at blogging lately. I've been traveling much, without access to my computer all the time. North Carolina, Ohio, New York, and all the states in between are where I've been, and I will tell all about it soon. There is so much to tell! Right now I'm taking a break from trying to fit everything back into my suitcase for the flight back to NYC tomorrow. I'm annoyed that I packed about 5 more outfits than I even wore this week, and am coming back with extra fabric for my next project as well as 3 new books and a new pair of shoes, so now my suitcase is overflowing...

1 comment:

Lis said...

Holly! I am so sad I missed you last week other than our brief meeting at church. I realized I never called you back. I am a bad friend. If you want to ignore me when I come to NY in September you can :)