Tuesday, January 1, 2008

What I Made Today

To kick off the new year right, I decided to be as productive as I could possibly be last night and today, and I think I succeeded. Here is a list of what I've made since coming home from work last night:

4 folded paper stars for my mom, to hang in her window and catch the sunlight.
2 crocheted hats, for my nieces. (I'll have to make one for my nephew tomorrow.)
1 drawing of Central Park for my dad's birthday present.
1 crocheted flower and leaf pin for a friend.
10 decoupaged notecards and envelopes.

Also, I cleaned my room, wrote 6 letters, and packaged two things I sold on etsy.com. In between I've eaten lots of candy, watched A Room With A View, and have never changed out of my pajamas. This is what I call a heavenly day! Too bad I have to go back to work tomorrow...

1 comment:

rachel said...

o hai, blogginz!

holly, i am so excited that you have a blog (this is your favorite absent-secret-santa rachel) because i have learned from your sidebar that we have a lot of things in common which need to be discussed at length. let's commence that asap.