Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My 15 Minutes of Fame

I arrived at the Armory this afternoon to finish preparing the tour I was giving later that evening at the W.A.S. and as soon as I walked into the office, Kathryn said to me, "hey is that your blog on the press board?" During the course of the show, the PR firm has been trolling the web and other media for references and articles about the Antiques Show and, apparently, they found my blog! A few days ago I wrote an entry about the show and they found it, printed it out and posted it on the board with all the NY Times and Antiques Magazine articles on the show! I was mildly shocked, and rather embarrased, mostly because what I said about the show wasn't a hundred percent positive. But hey--it's my blog. And it's the truth. There is no such thing as bad press, right? And now maybe I'll have a few more readers. And now maybe I'll think twice before writing some things on my blog...

No comments: