Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Fun Game

What do you get when these guys

and these girls

have kids who learn to harmonize from these guys

The answer? These guys (and girl)

Old Springs Pike. A strange name, but a pretty cool band. And seriously--they sound just like the future children of the Avett Brothers and the Ditty Bops mixed with a dash of Simon and Garfunkel, on a vacation in the Caribbean, to be exact. In fact, when I was at their show last night, I kind of felt like I was in the future. It was wierd. My only critique: the girl needs to sing more. Her voice is exquisite.
Now, who wants to go with me tomorrow night and see

The Rosebuds!

2 comments:

MegRuth said...

Yay! I love the Rosebuds! And the Dittybops and The S&G

Lis said...

I love the Rosebuds! Wish I could come with you . . .