Thursday, December 20, 2007

Yay!

Tomorrow my friends from Boston are coming to visit! I'm very excited to see them, especially Sarah, who is so energetic and funny. One of my favorite things about Sarah is that she speaks Chinese, and whenever its someone's birthday, she sings the Chinese version of Happy Birthday. A marathon runner and swimmer, she also inspires me to exercise, which I need to do more of lately.

With Christmas coming up, people keep giving me cookies and candy, and I can't help eating it. But its too dark to go running after work, and I can't wake up early to run. So I decided that from now on, since I'm always early to work anyway, I'm going to get off the subway a few stops away and walk the rest of the way. Then, after work, I'll do the same thing and walk to a farther subway stop that will take me home. And I'll try to stop eating the cookies lying around at work and at home...

Yay! My friends are coming!!! I'd better get busy and clean my room.

No comments: